The School of Pediatrics is an independent structural unit of the University. The head of the school is the dean, the school has its own seal with its name.
In its activities, the school is guided by:
– The Charter of the University;
– Academic policy of KazNMU;
– The Code of Honor of the teaching staff and employees of KazNMU;
– The Code of Academic Integrity of the student;
Creation and liquidation
1) The school is created and liquidated on the basis of the order of the Chairman of the Management Board-the Rector in accordance with the decision of the Board of Directors.
2) The organizational structure of the school is coordinated with the provost and approved by the decision of the Board of Directors. Suggestions are made by the dean of the school.
3) The staff schedule of the school is coordinated with the provost and approved by the Chairman of the Board-the Rector. Suggestions are made by the dean of the school.
1) The main objectives of the school are:
– training of students with knowledge and understanding of general and basic medical disciplines, as well as the skills of research work to continue their studies at the senior level of the school:
– able to understand and use the acquired knowledge in the senior courses of the school of pediatrics;
– capable of self-education, self-realization and self-development.
– corresponding to a high level of spiritual and moral culture
– promotion of the school in the Kazakhstan and foreign markets of educational services, increasing the competitiveness of educational services implemented by the school through constant continuous work to improve the types and forms of education.
1) The formation of an individual educational trajectory of the student in order to determine the direction of the clinical departments of the senior courses of the school;
2) Plans the school’s finances for the academic year based on the strategic goals of the university;
3) Forms a purchase estimate according to the requests of the departments.
4) introduction of new technologies in the educational process in the context of distance learning;
5) implementation of the training program through scientific research based on the department’s own experience and modern world scientific technologies;
6) systematic improvement of the level of pedagogical and professional skills of teaching staff of departments; analysis of the effectiveness of teaching staff activities in order to determine their rating;
7) formation of educational and methodological support of disciplines, including in the context of distance learning;
8) implementation of academic, social and educational, scientific activities and work on academic mobility and international cooperation, in the areas and specialties of the school at a high professional level that meets modern trends and requirements of the educational services market;
9) creating the necessary conditions for obtaining a high-quality education aimed at forming a professionally competent person, a highly competitive specialist who solves creatively professional tasks, perceives and implements new scientific ideas and innovations;
10) the development of creative, spiritual and physical abilities of the student’s personality, the formation of strong foundations of morality and a healthy lifestyle, the enrichment of the intellect by creating conditions for the development of individuality;
11) instilling students with moral and psychological readiness to perform work in their specialty, educating students with pride and responsibility for studying at the University and their chosen specialty.